January 23, 2013

Doritos. enough said.

There was a time I considered Doritos a guilty pleasure food.  The recent & frequent endorsement of Doritos by friends & legitimate food media alike certainly reassures me I'm not alone.  But really, I don't need safety in numbers, as evidenced by the fact that I am perfectly capable of eating a full size bag of Doritos all by myself in a matter of two days.  I am ok with this: I LOVE DORITOS.  Love 'em.

More specifically, I simply adore Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos.  If I have a bag of them, I am not sharing, unless you're this cute:


i've got 'mother of the year' in the bag. get it? bag. heh.*

*i feel compelled to say that he grabbed the chips without my knowledge & i promptly took them away & replaced them with veggies - right after taking this photo.**

**maybe.

However, since you're perfectly capable of buying your own bag, I will gladly share a secret with you.  This is the secret to the perfect snack.  Are you ready?  Take your Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos and dip them in sour cream.  I invented (yes, it's an invention and a brilliant one at that) this while I was pregnant, so you know it has to taste good. I must warn you in advance that I am in no way responsible for your inability to control yourself.  It is inevitable that you will eat more in one sitting than necessary. 

true.love.
Do you have a favorite guilty pleasure junk food & proud snack?

2 comments:

  1. Pringles. Cheese dip. Too many others to name!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you wrote a post on Doritos. I'm obsessed. I recently may or may not have demolished (darn Publix BOGO) two bags by myself in three days. That's true love. I've never had the spicy sweet, but it's on my list now!

    ReplyDelete